What's your fin print?
Why Coulibri Ridge?
Caring about ocean environments, making sure they are respected and minimizing our presence undersea so all can continue to enjoy amazing dive sites for years to come is what divers do naturally and what Coulibri Ridge and Nature Island Dive are all about.
Coulibri Ridge invites you to continue on land what you already practice undersea: stay in one of the planet’s most sustainable hotels and enjoy a remarkable dive vacation leaving behind a barely noticeable fin print.
A few minutes’ drive from the Soufriere Scotts Head Marine Reserve, Nature Island Dive, the Coral Restoration project and some of Dominica’s best diving sites, Coulibri Ridge is an off-grid hilltop oasis built and operated on renewable energy—it’s powered completely by trade winds and the Caribbean sun— and proof that you needn’t sacrifice creature comforts to enjoy a sustainable dive vacation.
Stay in one of our spacious 14 suites with breathtaking ocean views (some with their own plunge pool), dive with Nature Island Dive and savor one of the best locally-sourced gourmet tables on island (plant-based options are offered for every course). On non-dive days, discover the lush beauty of Dominica and enjoy cool waterfalls and hot spring baths. Or simply stay in, dip a toe in one of our rain water infinity pools and indulge in a spa massage.
We promise an unforgettable stay.
A chance to WIN a 7 nights stay (5 dive days)
The contest begins on November 14, 2023 and ends on November 16, 2023 at 5pm. Winner will be contacted the morning of Friday, November 17, 2023.
- Seven nights at Coulibri Ridge in Dominica for 2 divers sharing a suite;
- All meals*
- Transportation from/to Douglas Charles airport;**
- 2 dives per day and marine reserve fees;
- Transportation to/from dive shop;
- Coral conservation tour and how divers can get involved;
- Half-day snorkeling/kayaking in Soufriere Marine Reserve;
- One 60 minutes Relax massage in our spa.
And we donate US $100.00 to the Soufriere Marine Reserve Coral Restoration project on behalf of each diver.
- Participants must be registered DEMA 2023 attendees;
- Only one entry per person;
- Participants have to answer the short form below (PLAY button)...
Some of the rules:
- Participants must be 18 years and older.
- Residents of Dominica may not participate.
- The stay is based on availability and must be used between April 1, 2024 and July 15, 2024.
- The prize may not be combined with any other offer or package.
- The prize is not cashable.
- The prize is not transferrable without General Manager approval.
- The prize is not commissionable.
- All general Coulibri Ridge policies apply.
- All general Nature Island Dive policies apply.
See here for the general rules and conditions.
* Wine and alcohol are additional.
** Prize doesn't include airfare.